Saturday, October 15, 2011

Skopsko

Skopsko

Skopsko is a mild alcoholic beverage, product of Pivara Skopje and its the most popular beer in Macedonia. This is the brand with rich tradition and superior taste with a quality that has been sustained for over 85 years. Skopsko beer is brewed according to the original recipe that dates back to 1924 and its recognisible by its distinctive golden-yellow colour, firm foam and unique taste.

The main characteristics of Skopsko are:
  • Stable foam
  • Specific taste of hops (bitterness)
  • Refreshing character
  • unexpressed hint of esters

Produced from the basic raw materials: Malt, grain adjuncts raw materials, water, hops and yeast.

Web site

8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    can I get some beer labels from Macedonia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know what hops are used?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you found out? I have been researching this too. I think it would be one of the noble hops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm interested in this too. Does anyone know the recipe? Or even just what hops are used? Trying to make a clone brew back here in Australia. Cheers

      Delete
  4. Have you found out? I have been researching this too. I think it would be one of the noble hops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you found out? I have been researching this too. I think it would be one of the noble hops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, does anyone know where I could get Skopsko in the UK please? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete